Sunday, June 24, 2018

Analyze this


                                                              "DREAM"
 I was in a room getting dressed (placing on pants) when all of a sudden I hear individuals in the wardrobe. I perceived the room in the house since it was the very room that I had when I was around 15 years of age yet the outside was unique. The number of individuals was someplace in the hundreds. It wasn't like they were caught or everything except they were on the grounds that I wasn't letting them out. Be that as it may, when I chose to open the entryway and the lift was in the storeroom and individuals continued to say there's a ton of water coming thusly. In spite of the fact that I heard individuals, I didn't see them until I looked outside and saw the water. Thus, I looked outside indeed and it was pouring a bit. Around 150 feet away I saw a drifting island; some way or another I figured out how to get to the little drifting Island since there were individuals that sold (individual eatery garbs) food on the island inquiring as to whether I was eager. I ate what gave off an impression of being chicken. I wasn't doing any harm or doing anything strange. Inside the house was the room with the lift and outside was an island encircled by water. Everything was quiet, I could see the nightfall or dawn - - not certain.

                                                            Self-investigation
Apparently, I don't generally dislike my pass yet the water and the island could show that I feel that I'm in isolation. The lift and individuals could intend that sooner or later in my life I will arrive at a huge number of individuals and the lift could mean something coming from a higher place. The dawn or dusk could imply that all that will ultimately be okay. The food could demonstrate my hungry for prevailing throughout everyday life. Humm! Or then again it very well may be a message from God, consoling me; I don't have any idea! Let me know your thought process.

Honewilson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Analyze this

                                                              "DREAM"  I was in a room getting dressed (placing on pants) when al...